Recent Research PublicationsUpdated: August 31st, 2012
256. Vezina HE, Brundage RC, Nevins TE, Balfour HH Jr. The pharmacokinetics of valganciclovir prophylaxis in pediatric solid organ transplant patients at risk for Epstein-Barr virus disease. Clin Pharmacol Adv Appl 2010,2:1-7.
257. Romain CA, Balfour HH Jr, Vezina, HE, Holman CJ. A method for evaluating antiviral drug susceptibility of Epstein-Barr virus. Virus Adapt Treat 2010;2:1-7.
258. Markowitz M, Vaida F, Hare CB, Boden D, Mohri H, Hecht R, Kalayjian RC, Conrad A, Mildvan D, Aberg J, Hogan C, Kilby M, Upton, K, Balfour HH Jr, Schafer K, Richman D, Little S. The virologic and immunologic effects of Cyclosporine A as an adjunct to antiretroviral therapy in patients treated during acute and early HIV-1 infection. J Infect Dis. 2010;201:1298-302.
259. Vezina HE, Balfour HH Jr, Weller DR, Anderson BJ, Brundage RC. Valacyclovir pharmacokinetics and exploratory pharmacodynamics in young adults with Epstein-Barr virus infectious mononucleosis. J. Clin Pharmacol 2010;50:734-42.
260. Odumade OA, Hogquist KA, Balfour HH Jr. Progress and problems in understanding and managing primary Epstein-Barr virus infections. Clin Microbiol Rev 2011;24:193-209.
261. Odumade OA, Knight JA, Schmeling DO, Masopust D, Balfour HH Jr, Hogquist KA. Primary Epstein-Barr virus infection does not erode pre-existing CD8 T cell memory in humans. J Exp Med 2012;209:471-8.
For more detailed information please email Dr. Balfour at email@example.com.